Saturday 22 May 2010

The Usual Suspects

Some birdie feathers woz founded on the grass this morning and we woz all taken in for questioning...

Stole, Danny Mittens & me (Babe Cattykins)

Who killed the birdie? Did a Birdie even get killed? They never seen a body!

It woz the usual suspects... I wozn't putting myself in the frame and Danny iz too slow and stupid to kill anything (mostly).

Stole looked as though butter wuddent melt in her mouth but she iz top on the list of suspects. Well, she sez it woz Keyser Soze. Don't know who that is - must be the grey and white stray cat that woz attacking the bag of recycling the other day. He iz a bit of a psycho - he pooed in the hallway too.

Whodunnit? We woz all outside when it happened.

Woz it Stole?
Woz it Danny?
Woz it me?

Or woz it Keyser Soze? or it could have been Kitty from nextdoor or Frankiestein... or the hawk... They all has motive but now there iz too many suspects - i'ze not very good at writing whodunnits am I?

4 comments:

Summer at sparklecat.com 23 May 2010 at 19:07  

I blame Frankiestein. He sounds like a troublemaker!

WWWatchr 25 May 2010 at 13:07  

Frankiestein came visiting again today - he ate my food.

Never founded out whoo killed the birdie. Starting to suspect Danny, he woz sneaksying up on a baby bird this morning - he got a good telling off by Mum.

Sara Katt 13 June 2010 at 08:00  

Hi Babe,

I don't know who killed the birdie and I don't care! We hunt birds and mice all the time. That's what kitties do!
But now I have something to say to you. You have an award to fetch on my blog!
Purrs,
Sara Cat
http://sarakatt.blogspot.com/2010/06/fluffy-friday-28-won-award-dunig-fredag.html

Rebecca 15 June 2010 at 02:31  

Oh no, I think I just sent you the same award that Sara Cat sent you! Check it out at my blog.

Post a Comment

  ©Template by Dicas Blogger.